Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
At Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises, we have created a corporate culture built on providing superior parking services within the service industry, hiring the most adept employees and always being accessible and accountable to the facilities and clients we serve. Founded in 1990, Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises’ unique management style and hands-on approach to parking has firmly placed us at the forefront of our industry. Through our multiple business divisions: Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises, Hospital Parking Management, Clean & Park and Bay to Bay Transportation Services, our commitment is to offer the highest possible customer service to our clients. Each of our divisions delivers a first class operation to building owners, property managers, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, arenas and stadiums, casinos, mixed-use developments, shopping centers and their customers, at the most economical price, while implementing one-of-a-kind programs that provide for maximum revenue generation. The mission of Seven One Seven stands to be the leader in quality, efficient and cost-effective parking and hospitality services responsive to the needs of our clients and their patrons.
Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises is currently seeking a Marketing Associate responsible for developing new engaging campaigns and strategies to drive traffic and increase revenue. The ideal candidate will have SEO experience and be able to analyze marketing data and metrics. The Marketing Associate will also be responsible for creating promotional, compelling content, and traditional media strategies. The Marketing Associate should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research, customers’ behavior and should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data. The Marketing Associate should be experienced in graphic design, website development and management, e-commerce sales, email blasts, digital campaigns and social media management.
This position is based out of our corporate office located in downtown Tampa, Florida. Primary areas of responsibility will be as follows:
Marketing Associate Responsibilities :
- Executes marketing plans and marketing strategies.
- Assist in marketing and business development activities
- Research, analyze and report on marketplace trends and competitors
- Attain specific marketing goals
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our services
- Social Media management
- Digital marketing initiatives including overseeing reputation management, PPC and SEM/SEO campaigns
- Drive digital traffic and e-commerce sales
- Create / design material including proposals, mass marketing emails, fliers, brochures, postcards, invitations, etc.
- Identify opportunities to update, simplify, automate, and enhance existing processes and tools to better meet the need of the organization
- Perform administrative duties to include customer sign ups, accepting and posting payments, account management and generating reports
- Complete tasks as assigned by Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in SEO/SEM, website development, digital marketing and social media platforms
- Graphic design and experience in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign, Photoshop and other design software preferred
- Proven track record of marketing success
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including but not limited to; excel, work, power-point, publisher, outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work is a must
- Takes ownership for work, always ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- “Can do” attitude, taking initiative in accomplishing agreed upon goals
- Ability to anticipate the unexpected
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Have the desire, drive and creativity to find solutions
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- College (bachelor’s) degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus and commission
- Paid time off
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.