Customer Service Parking Attendant
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for outgoing, energetic, professional, and customer service oriented people like you to join our growing team!
We have IMMEDIATE employment opportunities available for 7:00 pm – 3:00 am shifts!
Who We Are:
Seven One Seven Parking Services is a privately held business with more than 70 years of combined parking industry experience. We are the regional leader of choice for providing services in Surface Parking Lot, Parking Facility Management (Hotels, Healthcare Facilities, Restaurants and Municipalities), Premium Valet Services, Shuttle Services, and Special Event Parking solutions (Sports, Concerts, Private Parties). To maintain our top position in the industry it is vital to continually attract extraordinary individuals – individuals who mirror our objective, our values, and our mission – ultimately possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
What You’ll Do:
- To deliver quality customer service, process payments from customers for parking services and facilitate the flow of traffic
- Responsible for arriving at work every scheduled day, on time and in a neat and clean uniform
- Assist customers by answering any questions they may have in a courteous manner
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time using arms to direct cars and traffic
- Have a thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the parking structure
- Safely and efficiently maintain the flow of traffic of guest and exhibitor vehicles
- Prohibit unauthorized vehicles from entering restricted areas
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Provide assistance to customers, including giving directions and providing general information
- Notify management of any issues that might arise with payment, equipment, congestion, guest concerns, safety, or anything else that would deter from our guests’ experience
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walking hot and inclement weather conditions; and use hands to handle cash and equipment. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Ready to join us?
· Please apply and submit resume if applicable
· Give our office a call:
· Chris Graves at 512-320-4178
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.