Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Who We Are:
Hospital Parking Management is a privately held business with more than 70 years of combined parking industry experience. We are the regional leader of choice for providing services in Surface Parking Lot, Parking Facility Management (Hotels, Healthcare Facilities, Restaurants and Municipalities), Premium Valet Services, Shuttle Services, and Special Event Parking solutions (Sports, Concerts, Private Parties). To maintain our top position in the industry it is vital to continually attract extraordinary individuals – individuals who mirror our objective, our values, and our mission – ultimately possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Provide prompt, efficient, courteous, and friendly vehicle care and delivery to all valet customers of the facility
- Greet each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately and promptly process valet tickets according to operating procedures
- Operate, park and retrieve vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all valet customers
- Communicate professionally at all times with valet customers, the client and your teammates
- Smile and exude a pleasant and friendly demeanor at all times
- Exceptional hospitality background
- Dynamic personality
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to drive a manual “stick” and automatic transmission
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record (no more than 6 pts on 3 yr MVR)
- Ability to read and write English language
- Click apply below on Indeed!
- Submit resume online at www.717parking.com
- Please call one of our HR Recruiters a call:
- Dominic 607-743-4747
- Or apply in person at 1700 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Fl 34239; ask for Dominic or Denis
- Onsite interviews conduct daily between 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour w/ tips
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.