Parking Lot Attendant
Salary: $8.25 /hour
SEVEN ONE SEVEN – The nations’ leader in in Parking, Transportation & Hospitality Services is looking for customer service associates to serve as Lot Attendants. Our Management team is committed to making Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises a company people love to work for.
As a Parking Lot Attendant, you will be required to work in the outdoors monitoring parking lots and/or parking structures. For this position, there is a lot of standing, walking, and being outdoors in various weather conditions.
As a lot attendant at Seven One Seven you may be required to:
- Act as a flagger and draw customers into our lots
- Act as an entrance cashier
- Assist in the parking of motor vehicles
- Lot attendants can be asked to keep entrance and exit ways for the parking lot clean, clean and maintain the grounds, give directions as to where to park, issue parking stubs and operate barricades that prevent vehicles from entering and let vehicles leave the parking lot
- Our lot attendants must to be polite, well groomed and maintain good hygiene
- Attire is business casual with comfortable shoes
- Must be dependable
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE TO INCLUDE, NIGHTS, EARLY MORNING, DAYS, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS AS NEEDED, and have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able greet and provide great customer service to our visitors and perform other related duties as assigned
- There are many different job titles for a lot attendant and different job duties for each.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- To deliver quality customer service, receive payment from customers for parking services and facilitate the flow of traffic
- Responsible for arriving at work every scheduled day, on time and in a neat and clean uniform
- Courteously assist customers by answering any questions they may have in a courteous manner
- Ability to stand and or walk for long periods of time using arms to direct cars and traffic
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed using flags or lights
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company Policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Loss Prevention or Area Manager
- Communicate debris, equipment failure or maintenance issues to management
- Have a thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the lot
SPECIAL EVENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up the parking lot for various events
- Process and receive payment from customers for parking services and facilitate the flow of traffic
- Safely and efficiently maintain the flow of traffic of guest and exhibitor vehicles
- Prohibit unauthorized vehicles from entering restricted areas
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and courteous manner provide assistance to customers, including giving directions and providing general information
- Notify management of any issues that might arise with payment, equipment, congestion, guest concerns, safety, or anything else that would deter from our guests’ experience
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking
Want to join us?
- Please click on reply at the top left corner & please submit resume if applicable
- Please contact Amanda one of our HR Recruiters at 813-813-223-1855
- Or apply in person at our office located at 1549 N. Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.