Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises is currently seeking a full time, Experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our fantastic accounting team. The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of billing and accounts receivable with the proven ability to apply such understanding in executing all aspects of preparing customer invoices, applying payments, reconciling transactions to bank activity and the company’s ERP system. Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills are necessary while meeting time sensitive deadlines, maintaining confidentiality, and using discretion and good judgement with sensitive company information.
The ideal Experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist, will ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoicing, answering internal and external inquiries timely, accurate data entry, aggressive collections, aging analysis and account reconciliation.
This position is based out of our corporate office located in downtown Tampa, FL.
BILLING AND COLLECTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Operations and Accounting team to process weekly Client Services invoicing.
- Maintain service agreement/contract documentation for Client base.
- Responsible for notifying clients of delinquent accounts, email/mail copies of invoices and sending statements to clients.
- Maintain and produce weekly Aging Report with update status report to management and notifying Account Management of critical accounts.
- Weekly follow up; (ex: Calls, emails) for collecting outstanding balances.
- Record customer Wire, ACH, and check payments meeting within deadlines with accuracy.
- Process and record daily bank deposits.
- Update the company’s billing system for new customer accounts and changes to existing accounts for new products and services.
- Track, audit and record revenues from remote locations on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and present various reports and analysis for management.
- Provide Operational Finance Support to Sales Team:
- Provide ad hoc reporting to Executives and Sales Dept. – Trends in billing, pricing, and payments as deemed necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of sales commission calculations.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive reports on billing activities and ensure reliable reporting data for both management and in support of the annual close process.
- Proven experience as an experienced AR specialist or accounts receivable clerk.
- Possess a working understanding of general ledger structure and basic financial categorization (revenue, expense, assets, liabilities, deferred revenue, etc.).
- Proficient in working within an ERP, Dynamics GP a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Office and data management skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication and time management skills.
- Must have excellent work habits and dependable work history.
- Team player who thrives in fast paces work environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- College Degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
Please submit resume
Our company recognizes that employees are the most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer an excellent compensation package. The packages include the following: competitive hourly pay, health benefits and paid time off.
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.