Valet Parking Attendant
Salary: $7.25 /hour
Seven One Seven Parking is a local Valet Company that has created a corporate culture built on providing the best parking services available in the service industry by hiring the best employees, providing award winning training and always being accessible and accountable to the facilities we serve. Through our multiple business divisions: our commitment is to offer the highest possible customer service to our clients, guests, patients and visitors. Each of our divisions delivers first class service to building owners, property managers, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, arenas, and stadiums.
What we do:
We provide world class customer service to guests at our hospitality accounts, visitors and patients at local hospital accounts, patrons of many local upscale restaurants, and at major professional sporting events in the Norfolk area.
- Provide prompt, efficient, courteous, and friendly vehicle care and delivery to all valet customers of the facility
- Greet each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately and promptly process valet tickets according to operating procedures
- Operate, park and retrieve vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all valet customers
- Communicate professionally at all times with valet customers, the client and your teammates
- Smile and exude a pleasant and friendly demeanor at all times
- Exceptional hospitality background
- Dynamic personality
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to drive a manual “stick” and automatic transmission
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record (no more than 6 pts on 3 yr MVR)
- Ability to read and write English language
What we offer:
We offer a wide selection of full time and part time scheduling options. We are excited about the growth of our company and the new accounts in local and regional markets. If you are looking for a long term career with world class management training and growth potential or a part time position that fits with a current school or work schedule, we are the company you have been searching for. We offer a competitive compensation package complete with hourly pay and daily cash tip
Want to join us?
- Please click on Apply Now & submit resume if applicable
MANDATORY: You MUST know how to drive a manual (stick shift) vehicle and have at least 6 months experience doing so to be eligible for hire. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.