Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
At Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises, we have created a corporate culture built on providing the best parking services available in the service industry, hiring the best employees and always being accessible and accountable to the facilities we serve. Founded in 1988, Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises’ unique management style and hand-on approach to hospitality parking has firmly placed us at the forefront of our industry. Through our multiple business divisions: Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises, Hospital Parking Management and Bay to Bay Transportation Services, our commitment is to offer the highest possible customer service to our clients.
Each of our divisions delivers a first class operation to building owners, property managers, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, arenas and stadiums, casinos, mixed-use developments, shopping centers and their customers, at the most economical price, while implementing one-of-a-kind programs that provide for maximum revenue generation. The mission of Seven One Seven stands to be the leader in quality, efficient and cost-effective parking and hospitality services responsive to the needs of our clients and their patrons.
Seven One Seven Parking Services Inc. is currently seeking an experienced District Manager to manage aspects of operations, sales, human resources, personnel management and client relations. The ideal candidate should be a business minded individual with strong entrepreneurial spirit and a type “A” personality. This position is based out of our Tampa, Florida; however, 30% regional travel is required. The ideal candidate is an experienced Area Manager professional with a background in operating multiple operations within a geographical area and sales experience.
- Must be an individual who is goal oriented and able to multi task while taking personal pride in assisting our company in building and managing their assigned territory.
- Will oversee multiple operations within a geographical area.
- Will manage the day to day operations of an assigned area. This can include, but not be limited to, ensuring the accountability of other managers, supervisors, and front-line employees.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects within their assigned territory.
- Must be able to conduct day/night audits per site with specific checklist for territory.
- Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage our Site Mangers and their Team Members to succeed by developing and implementing innovative training techniques.
- Must be able to generate daily and weekly reports and then submit them to the corporate office as they are prepared.
- Will be responsible for monetary reconciliation and reporting to corporate and local offices.
- Must be able to project daily work assignments, set schedules, and allocate resources to maximize profitability for the company.
- Will have to conduct weekly meetings with Managers along with monthly meetings with Team Members.
- Will monitor and confirm to the corporate office that proper methods, procedures, tools, and systems are being used to perform work duties effectively.
- Insures compliance to all control procedures and documentation.
- Will be required to meet frequently with clients to keep building solid relationships and to receive performance feedback of the work being performed at that client’s facility.
- Will be responsible for some recruiting and interviews of potential employees.
- Responsible for auditing of employee time sheets.
- Provide advice and direction to field managers and employees relative to HR policy interpretation and compliance.
- Four years minimum of stable and successful experience in Operations, Management and Human Resources.
- At least a Four year degree of HR, Business or Operations.
- Must be able to work Nights and Weekends
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a professional attitude and appearance.
- Must have a history of excellent customer service experience.
- Must have a clean criminal background and agree to the submission of a drug screening.
- Prior experience in labor law, benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting and hiring
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that varies from week to week which will include evening, weekends and holidays.
- Regional travel is required (approximately 30%)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to analyze problems, identify solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and clientele.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks and produce under pressure.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have intermediate/proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to evaluate Team Member performance and able to execute disciplinary action to Team Members if and when necessary.
Please send a resume with salary expectations and letter of application
Want to Find Out More?
Ask Us About Our Services
Contact us today and learn how we can help your business or facility with our services. Whether you would like to request a formal proposal or just have questions about how we can best meet your needs, we encourage your to give us a call today.